KYUSHU TUNAS + HOKKAIDO OYSTERS
Kisso’s passionate mission to capture the culinary essence of the Japanese seasons continues in February and March with lunch and dinner menus dedicated to two delectable delicacies in their winter prime – Kyushu Tunas and Hokkaido Oysters.
Kyushu Tuna, also known as Northern Blue Fin, Tunny and Hom-Maguro, is the most prized and delicious of all tunas. The most popular fish for sushi and sashimi lovers in Japan, its outstanding culinary feature is its delectable fattiness. Most importantly, it is wild caught and never frozen.
Young oysters thrive in Hokkaido’s most famous oyster grounds of Lake Saroma and Akkeshi. Fresh water with a wealth of minerals brought from the nearby mountains by rivers as well as seawater filled with plankton that travel in and out of lakes combine perfectly to create an ideal environment for delicious oysters to thrive.
HOKKAIDO OYSTER MENUS
- Fresh Hokkaido Oysters
- Hokkaido Oyster Tempura Rolled with Oba Leaf and Nori Seaweed
- Crumbed Deep-Fried Hokkaido Oyster & Japanese Style Tartar Sauce
KYUSHU TUNA MENUS
- Kyushu Tuna 3 Kinds Sashimi Platter
- Kyushu Tuna 3 Kinds Sushi Platter
- Kyushu Tuna Medium Fatty Belly Rare Steak with Garlic Soy Sauce
- Kyushu Tuna 3 Kinds Sashimi Rice Bowl with Fresh Sea Urchin, Salmon Roe
To read full menu click here
*Starwood Preferred Guest® (SPG) members enjoy 15% discount. *Eat, Drink & More members are entitled to a 20% discount.
* Terms and Conditions:
* Discount does not apply to Service Charge or VAT
* Offer cannot be used in conjunction with other discounts
To make a reservation or enroll FREE in SPG®, please call 02 207 8000 or email email@example.com
- Lunch 12:00 - 14:30 hrs.
- Dinner 18:00 - 22:30 hrs.