"EAST MEETS WEST": WINE DINNER
Two great seafood-faring nations fuse their culinary visions for a night of remarkable international wining and dining at Kisso on Wednesday, May 30, 2018.
Kisso presents Michelin-starred Markus Dybwad from Norway and our very own Chatree Pangsil to each contribute three dishes to an epicurean 6-course “East Meets West” wine tasting menu.
In a first for Kisso, its latest distinguished guest chef, Michelin-starred Markus Dybwad, isn’t from the Land of the Rising Sun but from Norway, where the surrounding icy seas are equally well-stocked with culinary-friendly marine creatures.
Moreover, his gastro-foil is Kisso’s very own Master of Japanese Cuisine Chatree Pangsil, who has perfected his craft and cultivated his creativity working alongside top Japanese chefs in Bangkok, not least the award-winning Japanese chefs who have commanded Kisso’s kitchens, coupled with a succession of celebrated Japanese guest chefs.
Chef Markus and Chef Chatree prepare 3 courses each of the “East Meets West” 6-course wine tasting menu
Chef Chatree complements and enhances those inspirations with:
- Korubuta belly pork wrapped in tofu skin on potato mash
- Japanese wagyu tenderloin with garlic
- Hojicha pudding with berries
Chef Markus dishes up:
- Charred Mackerel with lemon crème fraiche and dill
- Halibut broth with shitake and foie gras
- Salmon with savoy cabbage, tapioca and mussel emulsion
THB 2,900++ per person including wine pairing
Terms and Conditions:
- SPG members enjoy special discounts
- Club Marriott Thailand members enjoy 30% discount
- Discount does not apply to Service Charge or VAT
- Offer cannot be used in conjunction with other discounts
To make a reservation please call 02 207 8000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lunch 12:00 - 14:30 hrs.
- Dinner 18:00 - 22:30 hrs.